Thursday, January 26, 2012

Syahmi's Birthday Bash


He is the nephew of my very long time good friend… Sarimah a.k.a my punching bag. Anyway, it’s vice versa… biasala, if I could not channel my feeling to the party involved, Sarimah will be the target so is me to her. If she could not let out what she felt over certain things or people, I had to be the one that she will scold and yelled at. Fairla kan?

I am quite reluctant to attend the party, with the limited sources that I have lately. Furthermore I have somehow forgotten how to socialize, especially in Birthday Party (part of the reason why I normally try to run away on my birthdays). But she already threatened me!! This is what she said…”Di Kalau ko tak datang, ko memang Si*l, ba*I, ce**ka, aku bunuh ko rosdi, memang aku bunuh ko!!!” begitula adanya.. So with much hesitation, I have to drag my feet to KFC Setia Tropika that night. Tho her threat didn’t scares me a bit, out of ‘symphaty’ I had to go, give her some face la kan?

As usual, ‘artiste’ must come in later (aku sesat sebenarnya).. make the grand entrance… hahaha.. though nobody noticed me when I walk in to the KFC. It was cool, I mean the people and the kids and the crowds not to mention the birthday boy who’s very cute! But I hate the mascot!! The dance over lady gaga’s song and some club tunes!! On a 1 yr old boy’s birthday! Doesn’t make sense.. Nak aja aku suap mascot tuh dengan fried chicken dalam barrel tu. Biar dia tau sesungguhnya dia sepatutnya digoreng mcm that original resepi.


Anyway, glad that everybody’s happy.. here are some pictures I snapped during the birthday party…

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SYAHMI.. TRUST THAT YOU HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL ONE THIS YEAR (THO I BELIEVE YOU WOULDN’T REMEMBER ANY OF IT)

Muahh!! Some birthday kiss from Uncle Rosdi, that some time in the future, kalau uncle mati.. Syahmi boleh look back and agree that this uncle is also as cute as Syahmi!







No comments: