Sunday, January 2, 2011

Perhaps


Glancing through the pages here, I realised that this blog was here over a year and yet, the entry is so few compared to the other blog that I maintained at ekawan (tho I’ve never written that much these days). Perhaps I don’t have much stories to share, perhaps I’m too lazy to write, perhaps I’m buzy ... yet so many perhaps, perhaps. As if still in 2010, nothing much changed, not even the wrinkles on my face. I’m still at the same stage with no promising progress. I usually don’t make any resolution as I know, I hardly progress it, should I make one this year?

Even if I should, perhaps the only thing that I wish to do is becoming more prolific in the blogging community. Producing lots of entries, perhaps the educational one, perhaps the monotonous one, perhaps reminiscing my old days when I was younger or even, perhaps, loads of craps. It doesn’t matter, as long as being, perhaps, more prolific than I already were..

So friends and readers, I would like to wish you a HAPPY NEW YEAR, and hoping that this year, will brings lots of good things for us to benefit from and give us joy to go through days in our lives from now till forever ... PERHAPS!



3 comments:

MG said...

Happy New Year, D.. may you achieve what you set out to do

Cae said...

Salam 1Malaysia... Happy New Year 2011..

jasonels85 said...

selamat berpuasa....dari hilmi (jason jake)..